- The data administrator is Malwina Maruda, conducting business activity under the name: "jagg. Malwina Maruda" with a registered office in Warsaw 00 - 561, at the address: ul. Mokotowska 26, entered in the register of economic activity under number 146894607, NIP identification number 522 - 271 - 14 - 31
- 2.The term "RODO" means Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
How to contact us for more information about the processing of your personal data?
Write to the controller of your personal data. Contact details: email@example.com or jagg. Malwina Maruda, 26 Mokotowska St., 00 - 561 Warsaw.
What is the purpose and legal basis of processing your personal data by jagg.pl?
We process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, including:
-enable the provision of electronic services and full use of the online store, including making payments for purchases made
-establishing and managing your account or accounts, and providing support for your account, transactions and resolving technical issues;
-handling complaints on jagg. in the event that you make such a complaint; -handling requests that you direct to us (e.g., via a contact form); |
-contacting you, including for purposes relating to the provision of services.
If you agree, we process your personal data in order to:
-saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
-organise competitions and promotional actions in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to process your personal data at any time in the same way you have given it. We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data in order for us to enter into and perform the contract entered into with you and thus provide you with the service:
-email address, name, address, telephone (in the case of a regular account) or
-email address, telephone, and company information and address (in the case of a business account).
If for any reason you do not provide this personal information, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you and consequently you will not be able to use the jagg online store. The provision of your data is voluntary.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data with the parties to the transactions you conclude on jagg. and with entities that support us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. entities that provide payment services, support the promotion of offers, cooperate in marketing campaigns, the courier company. We may provide your personal data to public authorities fighting fraud and abuse.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you and also after its termination for the purposes of:
-to pursue claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
-performance of obligations arising from the law, including in particular tax and accounting,
-preventing fraud and abuse,
-statistics and archiving,
for a maximum period of 10 years after the completion of the contract.
We keep your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Your personal data will be processed by automated means (including profiling), however this will not have any legal effect on you or similarly significantly affect you. The profiling of personal data by jagg.pl consists in processing your data (also in an automated manner) by using them to evaluate certain information about you, in particular to analyse or forecast your personal preferences and interests.
- The Shop does not collect any information by automatic means, except for the information contained in cookies.
- So called cookies are computer data, in particular text files which are stored on the Store's User's terminal equipment and are intended for use on the Store's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The Store operator places cookies on the Store User's terminal equipment and accesses them.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjust the content of the Store's websites to the User's preferences and optimise the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the Store to recognise a User's device and display the website appropriately, tailored to the User's individual needs;
- generating statistics which help to understand how Shop Users use websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Shop: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the end user's device until they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the end user's device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The Shop uses the following types of cookies:
- "indispensable" cookies which make it possible to use the services available in the Shop, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication in the Shop;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication in the Store;
- "efficiency" cookies which enable gathering information about the manner of using the Shop's websites;
- "Functional" cookies enabling "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalising the User's interface, e.g. as regards the chosen language or region of origin of the User, font size, website layout etc;
- "advertising" cookies that make it possible to provide Users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default. Store Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform on their placement on the device of the Store User each time. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of using cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the Store User's device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Store Operator.
- More information on cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the "Help" section in the menu of a web browser.
Customers of the Store give their consent to processing their personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the declaration of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204) for the purpose of carrying out orders and promotional, advertising and marketing activities by the Store owner and entities cooperating with it.