These Regulations apply to purchases made through the jagg. e-Store
Parties and Regulations
The website at www.jagg.pl is operated by Malwina Maruda, doing business under the name: "jagg. Malwina Maruda" with registered office in Warsaw 00-561, at the address: ul. Mokotowska 26, entered in the business register under number 146894607, NIP identification number 522-271-14-31.
Goods purchased by the Customer via the "jagg." e-shop are sold by Malwina Maruda, acting as the Seller, on her own behalf.
Purchases of Goods made by the Customer via the "jagg." e-Shop are subject to the following terms and conditions of sale.
- The Seller - Malwina Maruda, referred to at the beginning of the Regulations;
- The Customer - an entity which makes an order/purchase as part of the "jagg" e-Store;
- The "jagg." e-Store. - Internet service available at the address: http://www.jagg.pl/, through which the Customer may in particular place orders;
- Goods - products presented / sold in the Online Shop ("jagg" e-Store);
- Contract of sale - a contract of sale of the Goods, as defined by the Civil Code, concluded with the use of the Internet Store;
- The Civil Code - the Act of 23 April 1964 ( Journal of Laws no 16, item 93 as amended);
- The Consumer Rights Act - the Act of 30 May 2014. ( Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827 as amended);
- The Act on provision of services by electronic means - Act of 18 July 2002. ( Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204 as amended);
- Order - Customer's declaration of will that aims directly at concluding a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods;
- Working days - days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
§2. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- These Regulations apply to all Orders and Purchases of Goods made via www.jagg.pl.
- These Regulations have been drawn up on the basis of the legal provisions in effect in the territory of the Republic of Poland. The Regulations together with the provisions of law regulate exclusively and exhaustively the issues concerning the use of the jagg. e-Store, available at http://www.jagg.pl, providing services consisting in the sale of Goods constituting jewellery made of precious metals and precious stones.
- The Regulations define in particular:
- type and scope of services provided electronically;
- conditions and principles of placing orders electronically within the e-shop jagg. ;
- principles of concluding and terminating Contracts of Sale using the services provided as part of the jagg. e-Store;
- the complaint procedure.
- The properties of the Goods shall be described in the product information available at the website www.jagg.pl as well as in the description of the given Goods. We ask the Customers to bear in mind that jewellery has specific properties and each item is unique and to some extent different from other pieces of the same Goods. Images of jewellery presented on the website www.jagg.pl are for information purposes only. Please also be informed that the appearance of the Goods is affected by the size and setting the parameters of your monitor.
- Submitting a statement of purchase in electronic form means that you accept that all statements of intent, notices, information and other communications transmitted in electronic form will be qualified as meeting all requirements for communication in writing.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time, and the effective date of amendments will be indicated on the website www.jagg.pl. The amended Regulations shall apply to orders placed from the effective date of the amendments.
§3. PLACING AN ORDER
- To be able to purchase the Goods it is necessary the following requirement shall be met:
- indication of name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details and other required information;
- indication of the current delivery address (the Seller does not make deliveries to PO Boxes. Orders are carried out by couriers with the requirement of written confirmation of receipt);
- To place an order, you must log in and then fill out all the fields of the order form (data consistent with the actual state) and submit the form using the e-shop jagg..
- An order can be placed 24 hours a day. An order placed between 24.00 and 15.00 hours on a given day shall be deemed to have been placed on the same day. An order placed at a time other than that specified above shall be deemed to have been placed on the first following working day.
- Each order of Goods is treated as a separate purchase offer. The placed order will then be subject to acceptance by the Seller, whereby the Seller has the right to:
- not to accept the order, with the simultaneous obligation to indicate the reasons for such a decision,
- limit the method of payment,
- require prepayment,
- In the situation when the quantity of the Goods accepted by the Seller is smaller than the quantity of the Goods ordered, the Seller shall inform the Client about the above to the indicated e-mail address. The Client then has the right to cancel the order. The Customer may exercise this right within 7 days from the date of receipt of information from the Seller.
- The Seller reserves the right to refuse the order.
- For each Goods a separate order is placed.
§4. PROCESSING OF THE ORDER AND CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
- Immediately after receipt of the Order via the jagg. e-Store, an e-mail shall be sent to the Customer at the e-mail address provided, containing confirmation of receipt of the Order and specifying details of the Goods ordered (Confirmation of Receipt of Order). This email does not constitute confirmation of acceptance of the Order, but only confirmation of its receipt.
- After receiving the Order and sending the Confirmation of Order Receipt, the Seller shall verify the availability of the ordered Goods. The contract between the Client and the Seller shall be concluded upon confirmation, in the form of an e-mail message sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Client, that the ordered Goods are available and will be delivered to the Client upon recording of payment by the Client (Confirmation of Dispatch).
- The Seller shall commence fulfilment of the Order at the same time as the Confirmation of Receipt of the Order.
§5. PRICE, SHIPPING AND HANDLING. FEES AND TAXES.
- The price of the Goods is the price indicated on the individual page presenting the Goods at the moment of placing an order.
- The price of the Goods includes VAT and other applicable taxes, but does not include costs of shipping and preparation for shipment.
- Shipping and handling charges and related VAT and other taxes, as well as the total price for processing the order shall be indicated on the form displayed before the Customer confirms the Order and in the Order Receipt Confirmation. Delivery charges depend on the place and method of delivery chosen by the Customer during the Ordering process.
- Deliveries are made via courier.
- Before signing the receipt of delivery, the Customer is obliged to check whether the packaging has not been damaged in transit.
- Payments can be made by one of the following methods, selected during the ordering procedure: VISA card, MasterCard, PayU.
- Together with the Shipping Confirmation, the Customer will receive information about the payment (amount, account number). The payment should be made by 12.00 p.m. on the day following the day on which the Dispatch Confirmation was sent.
- The Seller shall fulfil the Order within the time limit specified for the given Goods at www.jagg.pl counted in working days, however not later than within 14 working days, provided that the payment for the Goods is made within the time limit specified in the title "Payments" item 2. 2.
- The Seller shall not be liable for failure to meet the deadline for reasons beyond his control, in particular in the event of force majeure, i.e. any circumstances beyond the control of the Seller, including in particular war, acts of terrorism, strikes, states of emergency, lack of operation of means of transport, interruption of power or media, earthquakes or other natural disasters.
- The customer is obliged to check whether the packaging and its contents are not damaged in transport.
- Each shipment will be accompanied by a VAT invoice covering the price of the Goods and the costs of preparing the shipment.
§8. OWNERSHIP OF PRODUCTS
- Risks related to the delivered Goods shall pass from the Seller to the Client upon delivery of the consignment (receipt by the Client).
§9 NOTIFICATION OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Pursuant to Article 27 of the Consumer Rights Act, the Customer shall have a period of 14 (fourteen) days to implement the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement for the Goods purchased via the "jagg" e-store, without giving any reason for the withdrawal. Withdrawal can be made in writing (including by letter or e-mail) or by returning the Goods purchased via the "jagg" e-store before the expiry of the indicated 14-day period for withdrawal. The 14-day withdrawal period shall commence on the date of delivery of the Goods purchased via the "jagg" e-store.
- In order to meet the indicated period for withdrawal, it shall be sufficient to send the declaration of withdrawal from the Contract and the returned Goods before its expiry. The statement of withdrawal from the Agreement and the Goods shall be sent to the address: 26 Mokotowska Street, 00-561 Warsaw. The statement shall be accompanied by a receipt as proof of purchase. Template statement to download.
- Returns and exchanges are not subject to individually tailored products, which include custom-made jewellery.
- Returned products cannot bear traces of use and must have tags (strings) with the seals they were marked with.
§10. LEGAL CONSEQUENCES OF EXERCISING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- In the event of an effective exercise of the right of withdrawal, all performances and remuneration received by the parties as a result of the performance of the Contract shall be returned. If the benefits received cannot be returned (e.g. benefits of use) or can only be returned in part, the Customer will be obliged to return the value of the benefits received that cannot be returned.
- The Customer shall only be obliged to pay compensation for any diminution in the value of the Goods which results from use beyond that which is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. "Ascertaining the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods " means trying out and trying on the Goods in the manner that is possible and customary in traditional shops.
- The Goods sent via courier mail should be returned via courier mail. Charges for returning the Goods shall be borne by the Customer.
- The obligation to return the payment made shall be performed by the Seller within 14 (fourteen) days. The period for returning the Goods starts running for the Client from the date of the Client's statement of withdrawal from the Contract or shipment of the Goods. For the Seller, the 14-day period shall run from the date of receipt of notice of withdrawal or delivery of the returned Goods.
- Reimbursement shall be made using the same methods of payment as those used by the Client in the original transaction.
§11. WARRANTY AND STATUTORY RIGHTS
- Pursuant to the Article 556 of the Civil Code the Customer has statutory rights under warranty. The Seller is responsible under the warranty if the sold Goods have physical or legal defects.
- The warranty period is two years (the warranty covers defects that have been found within two years from the date of delivery of the Goods to the Customer).
- The Customer should keep the confirmation of the order / invoice, or, alternatively, give it to the person for whom the Goods were purchased, as proof of purchase entitling to benefit from the warranty.
- The Goods are not inconsistent with the Contract, among others:
- apparent defects, visible on the date of purchase, of which the Customer knew or reasonably should have known,
- mechanical damage (dents, abrasions, deformations, fractures) resulting from reasons beyond the Seller's control. Due to high delicateness of the products, the company stipulates that torn chains are not subject to repair, as such damage can only occur as a result of improper use,
- discolouration and damage caused by improper use or maintenance,
- natural wear and tear of goods due to their intended use (especially gold plated, plated or satin jewellery)
- incomplete products.
§12. CONTACT INFORMATION
- In case of any questions or complaints regarding the orders, please contact the Seller: via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +48731884714 from Monday to Friday between 11:00 and 17:00 (excluding public holidays as indicated below) or in writing to the address: 26 Mokotowska Street, 00-561 Warsaw
- Non-working days:
25 December (Christmas Day)
1 January (New Year's Day)
6 January (Epiphany)
Second day of Pentecost
§13. OUT-OF-COURT COMPLAINT HANDLING AND CLAIM INVESTIGATION METHODS
- The Seller, within 14 days will consider any complaint submitted by the Customer and respond to it.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved, the parties may seek its resolution through proceedings before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Mazovian Voivodeship Inspector of Trade Inspection, 3 H. Sienkiewicza St., 00-015 Warsaw
§14. APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms and Conditions as well as purchases of Goods made through the "jagg" e-Store are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with Polish law.